[blinddrupal] Re: podcasts and Drupal

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blinddrupal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blinddrupal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 18:26:13 +0000

Hi,
In the modules page of your administration area, there will be a table of check
boxes. One is labeled Feeds. Check that box. That turns feeds on. From there,
you can configure them.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810.
"Our doubts are traitors, And make us lose the good we oft might win, By
fearing to attempt." --William Shakespeare