[bct] Re: ws320 review

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:02:35 -0800

Michael,

The volume on the WS320 speaker is ok if you stay close to it; you could always
carry it in a pocket since it's small; it's too bad they didn't provide a case
for it, but I guess the design would make it a little tricky because it would
have to be removed from the case to be plugged into the PC. I think the mike
quality on the conference setting is softer and a little better than the DS2,
although there isn't much depth to it; a lot more high's than low's.

Mary