[bct] word to the wise

  • From: "joseli Walter" <jowywa79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind cool tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:58:33 -0600

I found out what was going on with both msn messenger and AVG.  somehow  the
date on my comp got changed and that totally screwed everything up.  I set the
correct date and now all's well.
it's always the little things isn't it?  And to the person with the cats, I was
thinking about doing a podcast on cat care, so let me know what you want to
know and I'll do it.

Joseli Walter
I'd say I've lost my sanity, but you can't loose what you never had to begin