[bct] Re: .wma question

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 09:32:00 -0700

Pam:
This isn't related to your question, but perhaps you might be able to answer a question for me, or if anyone else would like too as well. It seems that people like MP3 or WAV formats rather than WMA formats. What's the difference? And is there drawbacks to having WMA? I'm strongly thinking about getting an olympus ws-320M, but it records in WMA, and man it's sure hard to decide.
Thanks a lot.
Sincerely, Jamie D.