[bct] Re: wireless microphone?

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:50:22 -0600

Not Gemini. I have one I spent $99 on on Ebay, and it sounds worse than a cheap
radio shack wired mic. To make matters worse, the wind screen got lost. Someone
has to make one that works good that you don't hear all that radio carrier
noise in your recordings. I thought I was getting a bargain as I thought Gemini
was one of the radio/more professionally popular brands.