[bct] Re: window xp service pack 3

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <acb-l@xxxxxxx>, <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blcomclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blcompusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:46:31 -0600

Yes, I have not seen any indication that there is a Windows XP Service Pack 3.
So, if someone is trying to sell you a service pack three you should check the
Microsoft Windows homepage to see if there really is such an animal before you
spend your money.  I am pretty sure that if there was a service pack 3 that a
lot of publicity would be out on the net about it, and I have seen none.