[bct] Re: winamp

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:04:01 -0600

hi ken. You should not, as a rule, install the modern skin, it can really mess up screen readers. so when installing it, be sure to choose the classic skin. It even says for slower machines or improved accessibility. You can make sure that you select the classic skin by making sure that modern skin support is unchecked in the instalation screen. So I'm glad Winamp gives you a choice of skins to install.

At 07:11 AM 3/13/2006, you wrote:

Well, I did not find the ini file, but I found the modern skinn file which I deleted.
Winamp uses the controll tab to select it's different modes.
unless anyone can find the ini file, i'll liave it alone.
Regards Ken

At 07:36 PM 3/12/2006, you wrote:
thanks Kai.3/12/2006, you wrote:
Greetings Kenneth.

You might try deleting the winamp.ini file inside the Winamp directory
(usually "c:\program files\Winamp").

Note that doing so will revert Winamp to default settings, forcing you
to have to go in and fix everything again.

-----Original Message----- From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kenneth Reed Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 12:22 PM To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bct] winamp

Hi, I was mousing around in winamp, and some how the standard keyboard behavier is all messed up. Usually you could use the down arrow keys to move around in the library, now that doesn't work. How can I get this thing back to normal. Thanks.

kenneth reed phone: 860-741-7546 skype: kvreed502