[bct] Re: winamp

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kennethreed905@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:37:52 -0500

Yes I know about alt l,  it was just in the library the thing got strange.
Regards Ken
Hi Ken

Did you set up any global hotkeys or make other changes?
Did you know that you can press alt plus l to toggle the library to either hide or show it? If nothing else works, the only way I know of fixing it for sure is to uninstall, and completely re-install it from scratch.

At 02:21 PM 3/12/2006, you wrote:
Hi, I was mousing around in winamp, and some how the standard keyboard behavier is all messed up.
Usually you could use the down arrow keys to move around in the library, now that doesn't work.
How can I get this thing back to normal.

kenneth reed phone: 860-741-7546 skype: kvreed502

kenneth reed phone: 860-741-7546 skype: kvreed502