[bct] Re: winamp

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:41:51 -0600

Hi Ken

Did you set up any global hotkeys or make other changes?
Did you know that you can press alt plus l to toggle the library to either hide or show it? If nothing else works, the only way I know of fixing it for sure is to uninstall, and completely re-install it from scratch.

At 02:21 PM 3/12/2006, you wrote:
Hi, I was mousing around in winamp, and some how the standard keyboard behavier is all messed up.
Usually you could use the down arrow keys to move around in the library, now that doesn't work.
How can I get this thing back to normal.
Thanks.

kenneth reed phone: 860-741-7546 skype: kvreed502