[bct] Re: why the replies?

  • From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:46:32 -0800

Pam, Chris and others...
I appreciate the problems we are all going through. Pam, it's bad, but no point harping on about it. I appologize if I've said anything out of place here, but... I think we should contact fs and ETI, and leave it be. Once again, my greatest appologies if I've said something I shouldn't've said. This is a hard time for all of us. Joseli... no offense, but Pam's right. You don't have to say that. I mean, It's just not worth it. Chris, isn't slandering or anything, and he could've said a lot as well. Chris, I hope you won't mind me using you as an example, I'm just too mad to think about anything else right now. And again, it's not worth spazzing out over.