[bct] Re: why the replies?

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 23:07:12 -0600

Yes,  and now you've lowered yourself too. For one thing, the message
wasn't meant for the list, and for another, I appologized. And for
still another thing, Chris would be the one who has a right to talk
about the immaturity involved, yet he chose to be a much bigger person
about it. I know he realizes that I don't think he's an idiot, that
we've all been under a lot of pressure this weekend. No excuse, but he
was very nice about it and I appreciate that.

I've seen several instances where people have appologized on this
list, and others who weren't even involved in the first place keep
attacking. So if you'll take your own advice, maybe there's hope for
you.

As for me, whether it was meant for the list or not, I regretted it
the moment I fired it off. And other than appologizing for it, there's
really nothing I can do about it. Chris, once again, I'm sorry.

Pam