[bct] Re: why the replies?

  • From: "joseli Walter" <jowywa79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 22:13:45 -0600

I find that you are just as bad as the person that started this problem by calling others "idiots"
You should be just as ashamed of yourself as the perpetrator of this whole mess because you attacked another list member.
I find your behavior immature and disgusting.

Joseli Walter
I'd say I've lost my sanity, but you can't loose what you never had to begin with!!