[bct] Re: why the replies?

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:35:47 -0600

Yes, and whether I like it or not, I'm using another alternative. But
the fact remains that the offending word needs to be stopped. If we
lose a lot of list members over this because of the moron who started
it, that's one thing. But those of you who have switched to other
alternatives ought to know better than to reply to messages with
subjects that will crash the computers of those who haven't. Let's not
get to a point now where we're saying that if they haven't switched,
that's their problem. I already know of a person who unsubscribed from
this list and was a valuable contributor.