[bct] who's going to CSUN? See you there!

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 07:52:40 -0800

Hi,
I have bin vary fortunate to be able to go to CSUN this year, and would like to meet up with any one from this list that would like to Maybe have a coffee, a broosky, or just chat and hang around.
Unfortunately, I won't have E-mail because I don't have a laptop, but you could look me up at the Mariat, "or how ever you spell it" hotel.
I will be under the name of Frank or Francisco Lizarde, " pronounced" Lizardi.
I'll be there from Wednesday evening, to Friday morning.
I hope to see you there!
Frank