[bct] Re: which ear buds do people like the best?

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 06:16:13 -0500

I like just one earbud in my ear. Funny, I like having stereo headphones, but onl one earbud. It's a plastic round one that's hard to find these days. I just love 'em. I haven't managed to get comfortable with those stereo ones--my ears hurt. I guess it's because I never could figure how to put them in my ear right.

On Apr 2, 2006, at 12:33 AM, Monica wrote:

I have to agree with Larry on this one. You can also buy them at your local Wal-mart store or Target if you're not boycotting them.

On Saturday 4/1/2006 04:53 AM, Larry wrote:
To me, the Sony's that run about $10 seem to be the best for duribility, inexpensiveness, and quality. Best Buy carries them, and they seem to last for several months under heavy abuse (I mean use).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>