[bct] which ear buds do people like the best?

  • From: "David Lepofsky" <dlepofsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:38:17 -0500

Okay as still a relative newcomer to this excellent list, I am eager to launch a new threat for comments and feedback. Most if not all of us use ear buds to listen to our laptop, Bookport, or other reading technologies. I am interested to hear which ear buds people think are especially good for audio quality. I know when you go to the store,there are piles of them on the shelves,but they are of course all packaged and not available to test out.

Eager for any suggestions. If there are models people like or hate, its also helpful to know where you got them and roughly what they cost.