[bct] Re: which FTP client and why?

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 20:30:38 -0500

Hi Ray, feedburner is just for making RSS feeds. You can use both it and Gcast like I do. Gcast will still be your podcast's primary host, but with feedburner you can make an rss feed that is Itunes compatible and that people can insert into their podcatchers. It's easy. There's a link for your cast's xml feed on your Gcast page. Copy that feed, and enter it into the box on feedburner that says "enter your blog's address to get started" Then check the box that says that the feed in question is a podcast feed, click enter, and go from there. The site takes you through all the steps you'll need. Good luck, looking forward to hearing your podcast, and let me know if you have any questions. Kerri
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>