[bct] Re: which FTP client and why?

  • From: farhan khan <farhan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kenneth Reed <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 08:59:52 -0600

Hello, I use Flash Fxp it works like this, there are just two list
views, one for your local view and one for the remote view control t
transfers files from one view to another respectfuly.

ON 2/18/2006 at 8:56 Kenneth Reed said
Hi Ray,  I used Cute ftp in the past. When they forced me to upgrade
it, it hasn't worked, and the tech support has been lacking.
So I got tired of waiting for there support  and instaled ftp explorer.
It works much better.
Regards  Ken