[bct] Re: what kinds of things should be off list

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:33:20 -0500

Neal may well be correct about list topics. I also defer to Larry's wisdom on this.

I offer as an alternative venue for topics that could be either disruptive here or that get very involved outside of tech issues a list I own called blind-side. On blind-side, we discuss many things. Frankly, we need new blood as the same people have been going back and forth for some time and political discussions grow old. All topics are welcome, and discussions of religion, spirituality and such are encouraged.

Rather than have people leave this list for Neal's well ellucidated reasons, I offer this alternative.