[bct] Re: welcome home

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 20:16:12 -0400

Hi Stacey, hmm, not sure, usually I get the ones with real cherries in them. My mom picks them up around Christmastime and leaves them in bowls around the house for me to devour lol. I've also had the ones from Trader Joe's. Those are dried cherries and actually look a lot like the chocolate-covered raisins I mentioned before. Kerri
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stacey Robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 22:39:00 -0400

MMMM thin mints and Hersheys with almonds!! Love those! I also
like
chocolate-covered cherries and raisins. Kerri
From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 20:53:50 -0400

Hi Stacey and Maria,
My roommate and I agree with you wholeheartedly.  I'm not allowed
to have
too much chocolate, but now and then I sneak a hug or three; and
the caramel
are my favorite. Lynne just loves milk chocolate, but she hangs
cool with
the other assortments. I also have it on good standing that
Hope, of the
Audio Mirror Podcast is also a Hershey devotee.

Maria R.

From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 14:13:41 -0500

Hershey's chocolate is good! I once got a bag of kisses with
caramel inside
and I wish I could find them again.
Then again, maybe they're not made by Hershey's, but I would
think they
would be. That's sort of a unique shape.
Maria