[bct] Re: welcome home

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 23:14:39 +0100

Hi Caroline

I can assure you it really does exist. Now, having said it was made by Suchard, I'm wondering if was actually Lindt. Any road up, it was very dark chocolate and had embedded in it these little capsules of grapefruit in a sort of crunchy sugar shell. What was nice about it was the contrast of the sweet and the bitter flavours. I'll have to go a-hunting for some more, and I'll bring you all the latest.

Vince.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>