[bct] Re: welcome home

  • From: Stacey Robinson <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 08:45:25 -0500

Jake,
What are those mint chocolate grasshoppers you're talking about? I've never heard of them.
Stacey

From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 20:53:50 -0400

Hi Stacey and Maria,
My roommate and I agree with you wholeheartedly.  I'm not allowed
to have
too much chocolate, but now and then I sneak a hug or three; and
the caramel
are my favorite. Lynne just loves milk chocolate, but she hangs
cool with
the other assortments. I also have it on good standing that
Hope, of the
Audio Mirror Podcast is also a Hershey devotee.

Maria R.

From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 14:13:41 -0500

Hershey's chocolate is good! I once got a bag of kisses with
caramel inside
and I wish I could find them again.
Then again, maybe they're not made by Hershey's, but I would
think they
would be. That's sort of a unique shape.
Maria