[bct] Re: welcome home

  • From: "Nadia Mattiazzo" <cathouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 19:42:51 +1000

Hi Dan

You should write a book about these guys!

I personally like the idea of cuddling tigers and I definitely already have singing cats and even some bats who have recently made themselves at home in a tree we have in our back yard. Kind of eerie when you hear them screetch.

Nadia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>