[bct] Re: welcome home

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 20:43:55 -0400

Hi Maria,
Why you are most certainly correct, I most assuredly am a Hershey's devotee and I certainly adore their milk chocolate bar, especially the big ones. Chocolate ... such a beautiful thing ... <sigh>I
believe it is safe to say that the podcasting women of BCT have one very definite commonality, chocolate, with a partiality to milk chocolate.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>