[bct] Re: welcome home

  • From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 20:53:50 -0400

Hi Stacey and Maria,
My roommate and I agree with you wholeheartedly.  I'm not allowed to have
too much chocolate, but now and then I sneak a hug or three; and the caramel
are my favorite.  Lynne just loves milk chocolate, but she hangs cool with
the other assortments.  I also have it on good standing that Hope, of the
Audio Mirror Podcast is also a Hershey devotee.

Maria R.