[bct] Re: welcome home

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:35:31 -0500

Chocolate, any chocolate, especially the chocolate that comes from England, is awesome!
Trust me, take it from a guy who knows.

At 02:13 PM 5/12/2006, you wrote:

Hershey's chocolate is good! I once got a bag of kisses with caramel inside and I wish I could find them again.
Then again, maybe they're not made by Hershey's, but I would think they would be. That's sort of a unique shape.