[bct] Re: welcome home

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:48:26 -0400

Indeed Mary, the Cave is a warm place with Coconut, the polar bear mistress at the entrance ready to give all comers a bear hug and their choice of shacks. Arms, the octopus bartender is reading the glassware and Sue Nami, our pet tidal wave is ready to inundate all who like with a tidal wave of chocolate. The dessert island midst the Perrier lake has been freshly restocked and Fenwick, the singing cat and the belfrey bats are tuning up right now. The fur trees have a new batch of mink and ermine to snuggle with and we have imported a pack of very tame tigers who love to cuddle.

Dan