[bct] weight control and loss.

  • From: "Jeff Armstrong" <jeffarmstrong1380@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:07:44 -0600

It would be interesting to hear the experiences of people on their attempts, successes, and failures at weight loss and/or control. Since, we can break down the simple terms of weight loss to more calories out than calories in, what medical conditions effect the ability to burn calories or process them into energy? What techniques have been found to accelerate this process? Also, what techniques have been found to control one's appetite.

I am trying to promote a positive discussion of weitght loss for the benefit of many of us, me included, who would like to find more successful practices to aid in losing weight and becoming more healthy in general. How does one satisfy the picky eater while avoiding foods that are counter to success? Well, thanks for participating.

Jeff Armstrong