[bct] Re: website you all will like

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 09:13:48 -0500

I have been to this site a number of years ago when I was trying to
decide on binaural microphones.  This person uses microphones from
sonicstudios.com.  Now, I think he uses feeds from a lot of people as
well so the recordings are not all his, or at least I don't think so.
Sonic studios has a range of binaural mikes.  I purchased there more
expensive ones a few years ago.  They can be mounted in a head band.  In
fact, this is the head band I kept to use with the mikes I ultimately
bought from another company.  The sonic studio mikes sound as good as
any I have heard for the price, about $1000>  But, they had more
microphone noise than I wanted, so I returned them.  They have a 60 day
money back return policy.

Neal