[bct] Re: web page development

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 12:33:34 -0600

Hi Lynnette. I for one would really like to get a feel for how web pages are developed. After all, adaptive tech is and has been one of my strong points, and this is probably my chosen field of work. I do believe I'd be quite good at it too. I know this list isn't meant necessarily for job leads and the like, but I need some and desperately. I don't want to get into a rant about my VR experience, but basically what has happened is that they have dropped me without even any type of closure whatsoever. They did not even attempt to look for any programs that would be good for me. I think the Access Technology Institute might be one option. I suppose to some this may sound somewhat familiar. But anyway, I will start with looking at the web page mentioned on here a few messages earlier and see if I can break any ground. That is what's so great about the information superhighway.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynnette" <lynnette_tatum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>