[bct] Re: web page development

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 16:08:37 +0000

I have been in the web page writing game virtually from the first.  I moved
from hand coding to graphic interface authoring tools then back to hand coding
as my eyesight went away.

These days I hand code simple pages but leave sophisticated layouts to be done
by those who can see the results!

Creating simple pages of teatx with simple formatting is very straightforward
and if you go down that route feel free to pass any problem pages to me and I
will be happy to check the code.

>>> jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 12/08/05 03:51pm >>>
One way is to learn to hand code HTML. I too would be interested in  how
well Front Page 2003 works with Jaws 7.0.