[bct] wavepad

  • From: "synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx" <synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:02:59 GMT

I downloaded wavepad in hopes that I might do a podcast in which I demonstrate
freedom box for y'all. I am trying to figure out wavepad and it is just not
comming together for me. Can someone who uses this program with Jaws or any
screen reader please tell me how you edit with it. Specifically I can't figure
out how to select regions and if I do manage to define one how to play the file
past the end of the region. All my computer information systems knowledge is
failing me on this program. If you want you can email me off list at

Synthia is spelled with an S.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Synthia M. Greenwell
Program Coordinator,