[bct] Re: voice recordings made with the computer

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 03:23:00 -0000

I'll look forward to the mic podcast, Debee. Maybe for dummies like me who've never even used the mic. socket, it might be an idea to talk a little about impedances? (I mean I have several microphones lying around, but will any of them blow my sound card?).

Just a thought.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>