[bct] Re: very accessible audio conversion program

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:21:27 -0800

This is part of the wave pad software suite Hope and I previously discussed. everything in the message below is absolutely true. When you download Wave pad you have the option of installing switch, record pad, express rip, and express burn. And all are just as accessible through the keyboard. You'd almost think it was written by a blind person, though I am quite sure it is not. I also have a program for wave pedal transcription such as you would use for medical transcribing files from the internet. It is just as accessible. I think all the programs this guy creates have that same format. In other words, i would recommend anything from NCH swift sound. It's not as professional as Sound Forge and some of the other audio editing programs, but for simple editing, mixing, converting, etc, it's fabulous.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>