[bct] very accessible audio conversion program

  • From: "Don" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:43:42 -0500

The following message appeared on another list about a very accessible piece
of software which will convert amongst audio formats.  Thought some of you
might find it useful.

"I'd like to recommend a program called Switch.  there's a free version of
it.  You never, never, never, have to use a JAWS cursor or mouse pointer to
navigate it -- it's fully accessible.  You never even have to enter the menu
bar -- there are hotkeys for everything.  Or you can run it on a batch of
files from Windows Explorer.  Dead useful.
It will converta real audio, OGG, WMA...anything, to mp3 files (even audio
CDs)!  I honestly can't say enough about it."