[bct] Re: varying speeds during playback

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:41:34 -0600

Thanks, Mary. Wow, that's really crappy. Do the other olympus
recorders have that flaw also or just the ds-2? Wish I had known about
it before starting my podcast. Guess I could go in and put inserts
during the slower parts, but being an amateur at editing audio,  I'd
probably just mess it up more. Anyway thanks for solving that puzzle
for me.