[bct] Re: using the windows restore

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:46:57 -0600

Tim, Assuming you are using Windows XP, go to programs, accessories,
system, and then to restore.  You should be able to up and down arrow
between something that says restore or set a restore point.  Those are
not the exact words, but they are close.  There are hot keys to each
checkbox.  Restore is "R" and I believe set a restore point is "E."
However, if you can't read this dialog, I wouldn't go much further than
this, because you don't want it to do the wrong thing.  When you press
the OK button, let's say you are setting a restore point, you get to
name the point and then tab to another OK button or something very close
to this.  I'll be a bit more specific if I know you can get past the
first hurtle.

Neal