[bct] uploading replacement of latest podcast

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct2" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 02:56:34 -0700

Larry and list,

This seems to always happen when I do music podcasts; I left a short selection
out and had to insert it, so am now uploading the replacement to BCT on
Chetan's site; it has the word "replacement" in it. I will upload it to my site
soon; will delete what's up there and put the new one up there without the word
"replacement." That way it will look like the old one was never there.
Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss