[bct] uploading

  • From: "joseli Walter" <jowywa79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind cool tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 01:51:25 -0600

thought I'd let you guys know I'm uploading a podcast on transferring files to
the Motorola i205 (Nextel).  I also discuss and demonstrate the phone book
editor.  Hopefully someone will find it useful despite the poor audio quality.
I have a problem with background noise and when my roommate comes out and talks
about one of the programs, you'll have to turn it up quite a bit.
anyhow, it's on it's way up and hopefully won't be too horrible to listen too.

Joseli Walter
I'd say I've lost my sanity, but you can't loose what you never had to begin
with!!