[bct] update on Top Speed 2 review

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 22:06:46 -0600

Hi folks.
Just wanted to let you guys know I haven't left you all in the lirch, and I'll be recording the review of Top Speed 2 in the next couple days.
I want to give the best review possible, you'll find out that I don't ever go half way on these things. If I'm not satisfied with it, i figure you won't be either, and I'd rather take my time and produce a quality review I can be proud of, rather than just going half way.
I'll definitely let ya all know when the review is uploaded. Thanks for your patience folks.
By the way, if anyone on the list has the game and is interested in racing me for the review, you can let me know on the list or privately.
Thanks.