[bct] unsubscribing

  • From: "Cary" <cary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:23:11 -0700

Hi, all.
I'm seriously thinking of unsubscribing from the list because of the excessive messages with the words that make jaws crash. I was gone for a couple days and I had in excess of 200 messages in my bct folder that I just ended up deleting all at once, because I didn't want to have to keep restarting my computer every friggin time jaws crashed. If the mods have done something to stop this behavior, I'll wait a while to see if someone has posted on the list to let me know if the mods have indeed done something to stop it. if I don't hear anything within the next few days or so, I'm unsubscribing. I really enjoyed the list and I'm really disappointed that it has to resort to this, but I'm getting sick of rebooting my computer on a relatively regular basis because of these messages. So just to let you all know that I might be unsubscribing.