[bct] Re: two things about iriver ifp-899

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:58:05 -0700

Hi Kitty,

The issue is the way the controls work. It is too easy to press the joystick one too many times, etc.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>