[bct] Re: two things about iriver ifp-899

  • From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:51:47 -0500

I have been thinking of making a little reference sheet. For example to change playback speed it would say d3 u1 meaning enter menu, down 3 and press menu then up 1 and menu. Then right or left arrow then stops to get out. I would avoid doing more than one menu item at a time. Many things I would leave alone but the others I'll take my chances. Changing playback speed seems to change the clock speed in the unit, the beep frequency changes also.