[bct] Re: two things about iriver ifp-899

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:26:06 -0700

Hi Kitty,

The processor noise will go away with an external mic. Don't know about the speed menu. While the "main" menu doesn't seem to wrap, but some of the others do. I don't recommend use of the menus on the iRiver without sighted assistance as I have really messed mine up doing that.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>