[bct] two things about iriver ifp-899

  • From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:23:54 -0500

I have noticed that when recording with the internal microphone there is a very slight amount of processor noise, it is only noticeable when things are very quiet. Is this typical for this unit? I assume if I got a real mic it would go away. The noise is absent while recording off the FM tuner.
Also in the menus where you choose a range of items such as playback speed, if you left-arrow to decrease speed does it go to the minimum value or wrap around to the maximum again?