[bct] Re: two things

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:34:55 -0800

Joni,

I have never heard of your cafe collections web site but will definitely go and explore.

Yes, Ghirardelli hot chocolate mix comes from the local store; my Safeway has it. It costs, but as I said, it's worth it!!!

Hope, you asked if I thicken mine. I haven't found anything I like to thicken it with. I don't like whipped cream unless it's melted in hot chocolate and not separated from it; I don't know what else I could thicken it with; guess my imagination hasn't gone much in that direction. I love marshmallows in it though, almost totally melted.

Mary