[bct] Re: two things

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 16:34:23 -0500

Hello Mary and Megan,
I'm right there with you with the frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity.  I
think it's about time that Lynne and I make a pilgrimage there to get some.
For a quick fix, though, we use the Swiss Miss chocolate mixes.  The difficulty
is in deciding which mix to get, so we try to take turns.  Lynne likes milk
chocolate, while I prefer the dark, or bitter sweet.

Maria