[bct] Re: two things

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 15:23:12 -0600

I don't care much for hot tea, but I like coffee and I love hot chocolate.
I like hot chocolate just about anyway you can make it: plain, with
marshmallows, whipped cream and the flavored varieties.  I have enjoyed Land
O Lakes cocoa mixes, as well as Cocoa Amore.  I have never had Ghirardelli
cocoa mix.  Do you find that in local grocery stores or do you have to order

I like the website www.thecafeconnection.com because they sell nice
Christmas collections of coffees, cocoas and teas.  I am going to head over
there when I finish this message and order some gifts, for friends and maybe
for myself while I am at it!  They sell Ashby teas, as well as some ice tea
blends.  There is a collection of apple cider flavors that sound good too.
The page that has a lot of the gift collections is:

Now where did I put that credit card ...