[bct] Re: trying to start a podcast

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 07:46:41 -0500

Hi Lynnette and Mary,
Thanks for the information about Libsyn; I might switch.
Before I really start my own podcast though, I think i'm going to submit something to blind cool tech. I'm thinking of recording a basic over-view of a sony digital recorder I purchased a while ago.

At 12:50 PM 12/31/2005, you wrote:
Hi Megan,
Our Media is a bit challenging to navigate. I started with that service but quickly switched to Libsyn, which is much easier. Larry, however, might be able to help you in the Our Media direction. He uses it quite successfully.

If you decide to change to Libsyn, then I'll be much more able to assist you.

It sounds as if you did everything right, though.
Good luck and have a great new year.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Megan Kelly" <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>