[bct] Re: trouble accessing ftp server?

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:13:36 -0600

Hi, If I go to the APH site and click on contacts and copy the ftp
address to the clipboard and then paste it into the open dialog of IE,
It does not work unless I delete the two asterisks at the end of the
url.  I'm not sure why they are there, but deleting them seems to work.
I just tried the ftp site and it is up and running.

Neal